The Genius Blog
Valentine's Day Planning Guide
There’s nothing we love more than helping event-organizing geniuses like you. In honor of Valentine’s Day we put together this list of resources and tips to help you plan an oh-so-sweet celebration.
Plan a Super Sweet Event
Play cupid to your friends, family and kiddos by making the holiday feel special.
- Our unique party ideas will make your heart skip a beat.
- A sign up will ensure that all party essentials are signed (up for), sealed and delivered.
- Class parties are easier with these tips and tricks.
- Girls’ night, anyone? Invite friends to an evening out to celebrate together.
- Plan a movie night for your organization in honor of the holiday.
Give a Gift
Love is in the air, so why not express it to those you care about?
- You can’t go wrong with one of these incredible ways to say I love you.
- Find the perfect present for kids, parents, students or that special someone with these gift ideas.
- Snuggle up with a loved one to enjoy one of our best Valentine’s Day movie ideas.
- Don’t break the bank with these sweet, yet budget-friendly, gifts.
Spread the Love
Reaching out to your community will make this season feel even sweeter than it already is.
- Spread some love on campus with these college community service projects.
- Say thank you to volunteers who enjoy supporting your cause.
- Get your kids involved with giving back to others.
- Gift a family with an unexpected love donation.
Whatever you do, find some time to relax and enjoy the people you love. That’s really what it’s all about!