The Genius Blog
Resources and Ideas for A Perfectly Planned Spring
You probably haven’t taken the flannel sheets off your bed yet, but before you know it, spring activities — and all the juggling that comes with them — will be here.
We’ve got resources and ideas to help make the spring rush manageable. That way you’ll have more time to stop and smell the tulips!
Home and Family Resources
- Ready for some fun? Try these 50 budget-friendly spring break ideas.
- Our 50 creative potluck themes will ensure your next event is a huge success. Sign us up for the Mexican fiesta!
- Plan a St. Patrick’s Day party — and make sure people sign up to bring food.
- We’ve got the prom planning tips you’ve been waiting for. Throw a spring dance that’s out of this world.
- Make spring fundraising a breeze with ideas for elementary school and high school students. You can even collect payments directly from a sign up.
- Use SignUpGenius to coordinate volunteers and scheduling for the annual school carnival or organize the spring book fair with a Scholastic-themed sign up.
- Coordinate an egg-ceptional Easter egg hunt with these tips or bring the family together with 20 Easter traditions. You could also try one of these 25 Easter games and activities.
- Get a jump on your spring or summer mission trip planning by laying out logistics and fundraising.
- Get to know your small group or Sunday School class better with these 25 icebreaker activities and games.
- Start the season right with 10 incredibly healthy soccer snacks or wrap up the year with 25 easy team meals to celebrate the season.
- Are you cut out to lead the team? Find out: 10 signs of a good coach.
- Coordinate your refreshment options and raise money with 100 concession stand ideas.
- Conquer midterms with these valuable study tips and reduce college stress with some simple techniques.
- Send your favorite college student a can’t-miss care package to help them survive the last couple of months before summer break.
- Plan a Greek formal or try one of these 10 theme party ideas.
- Recruit help for your spring projects with 50 tips for organizing volunteers.
- Raise more money for your organization with these 100 fundraising ideas.
- Plan a 5K, 10K or fun run with tips from organizing and fundraising to registering runners and finding sponsors.
- Boost worker productivity and knowledge with tips for top-notch employee training and development programs.
- Liven up the workplace with 20 office party ideas your employees will appreciate. Check out this sample sign up for an office cookout.
- Schedule shifts using an online sign up. (See this sample.)
Clubs and Groups Resources
- Take your Boy Scout and Girl Scout outdoors this spring with some of these scouting games and activities.
- Banish awkward silence from your group when you try these icebreaker activities for adults.
- Plan a road clean up for Earth Day with ideas from this sample sign up.
Spring planning is an exciting time — fresh with possibilities. And the more you accomplish while the ground is still thawing out, the more time you’ll have to enjoy activities as they happen!