Supercharge Summer Planning with These Ideas
Life slows down as temperatures rise, giving us more time to spend outdoors with family and friends. Whether you’re at home with kids or making the most of the weekends, we’ve got tips and ideas to help you dive in and explore this summer.
- Picnic Perfect - Get friends together and get outside! Try some of these picnic food ideas and pack up a feast for the pool, beach or park.
- Here’s to Dad - Looking for a special way to let Dad know he’s the best? Check out these 50 Father's Day gift ideas to honor the amazing guys in your life.
- Summer Bucket List - Dreaming of an outdoor excursion? Or a lazy afternoon in a hammock? Write up a summer bucket list with all the experiences and adventures you’re wishing for this season.
- BBQ Best - Kick off summer with an outdoor cookout that brings friends and families together. Make it a potluck with an online sign up. Genius Tip: Turn up the fun factor with some of these 20 outdoor games for your backyard party.
- Super Staycation - Be a tourist in your own hometown! Plan a staycation to spend quality time together and see your city in a new way.
- Camp Rules - Is your child heading off to overnight camp? Use our printable summer camp packing checklist to prep for special memories. Genius Tip: Organizing a camp? Register participants and collect payments on a sign up.
- Office Scavenger Hunt - You’re never too old (or professional) for an adventure! Bring your team together for a challenging office scavenger hunt and lots of laughs.
- Lunch and Learn - These events are a great way to offer your team an informative and fun midday break. Check out these lunch and learn ideas to plan an afternoon that inspires your group.
- Grow Your Team - Is your company hiring? Make the most of your time with job candidates with a few of these 50 interview questions.
- Give Back Together - Volunteering is a great way to encourage team building and uplift your neighbors. It’s easy to plan a team community service outing with an online sign up.
Groups and Churches
- Break the Ice - Want to help teens form new friendships at summer camp or on a church retreat? Throw out some of these 100 would you rather questions to get the conversations started.
- Raise Your Potluck Game - Bring your sports team together for summer fun! Check out these sports potluck theme ideas to make it a winning event.
- VBS Success - Helping to organize VBS? Make the week inspiring and fun for everyone with these game, craft and snack ideas.
- Plan a Picnic - Let your congregation connect beyond Sunday morning service! Organize a get-together this summer with these church picnic games and ideas.
With these tips and ideas, you’ll be ready to cruise through summer. Now you just have to decide what to do first!
Create a Sign Up