The Genius Blog
Celebrate Genius Moms with These Mother’s Day Ideas
Don’t put off your planning for Mother’s Day this year if you want to impress mom. We’ve got online sign ups to help you coordinate the perfect day with mom, and resources to help you pick thoughtful gifts and activities. Here are some of our favorite mom-approved ideas:
- Read what every mom wishes her family knew on Mother’s Day.
- Plan a Mother’s Day potluck lunch with all of your mom’s favorite foods. Apple pie, anyone?
- Organize a mother-daughter tea party with these ideas. And don’t forget to gather RSVPs and collect food with an online sign up.
- Pick the perfect present that doesn’t break the bank. Mom will love these 40 inexpensive gift ideas — and these free ones, too.
- Give the gift of time by snuggling up to watch these 15 movies perfect for Mother’s Day or planning a family night.
- Know a first-time mom? Try one of these 35 gift ideas. You could also organize a meal delivery with an online sign up to help out the new parents.
- Remember, it doesn’t matter how long you’ve been a parent. We all need advice! Try these 50 parenting hacks or 20 time-saving tips for new moms.
A little planning will go a long way this Mother’s Day. Don’t forget, mom will appreciate the thought behind any gift. You expressing your love for her is at the top of her list!