Rock County Public Libraries (ALS)
Tue.-Sun., July 24-29, 2018
Please check your calendars and sign up with a colleague, friend, or family member for at least one shift at the fair booth! Word-of-mouth is the most powerful marketing tool, let's use it to promote upcoming events and services at our libraries.
Sign up Instructions:
STEP ONE: Select the shift(s) you desire by clicking the “Sign up” button next to it.
STEP TWO: Click the “Submit and Sign Up” button at the bottom of the screen.
STEP THREE: Fill out the short form with your contact information and submit it.
I've signed up, now what:
- ALS will provide you a free pass to get into the fair. Enjoy the fair before or after your shift.
- Promote library cards and your favorite library service at the booth. Apply temporary tattoos or stickers.
- Parking can be tricky, please arrive early to allow time to find a spot.
First Lutheran Church at 612 Randall Ave, (across from the animal barns) generally offers parking in their lot & lawn for $6 (2017 rate).
- If you cannot work your shift, please find a co-worker to take your place and change this online signup.
- If the change occurs after fair passes have been distributed, please be sure to give the pass to your replacement.
# 3 under the grandstand
|| Tovah Anderson