Ace Your End-of-School Year Event Organizing
Is your end of school calendar packed? We’ve got tips and tools to help you stay organized during this busy time and cruise into summer stress-free.
Celebrate Before Summer
Hats Off to the Graduate
- Congrats to your high school graduate on their brand new diploma! Plan a party celebrating this milestone with input from the guest of honor. Send custom party invitations with an RSVP sign up.
- Helping to send mini-graduates off to big school? Use these 25 preschool graduation tips and ideas to make your ceremony special for the whole family.
- Looking for the perfect gift for your graduate? Check out these 100 graduation gift ideas to find something special for their next adventure.
Prepare for End-of-Year Exams
- Volunteers are the key to end-of-year testing success! Request test proctors and helpers with an online sign up. Genius Tip: Set up custom reminders to communicate specific volunteer information.
- Do your students need extra study time to prepare for testing? Schedule volunteers for tutoring sessions to help students feel confident on test day.
- Study groups make exam prep more fun! High school and college students can organize participants by topic with a study group sign up.
With these resources, you’ll be ready to wrap up another great school year and celebrate all your student has accomplished! Time for some much-deserved pool time.
Create a Sign Up