/ Genius Growth Developer
Genius Growth Developer
UX Growth Developer
SignUpGenius simplifies the process of coordinating events and people by providing online sign ups for nonprofits, schools, sports, churches, families, colleges, businesses and organizations. By enabling up to 14 million unique visitors per month to sign up for tasks online, SignUpGenius has done away with the need for paper sign ups, "reply-all" emails and phone trees. Working for this company involves being part of a fast-paced, creative team environment in order to maintain the largest volunteer management service on the internet.
Growth Developer Key Goal:
Lead in the design, technical implementation, and evaluation of the company’s digital marketing growth initiatives.
Assist with growth initiatives using strong technical and design skills to:
- Code front-facing with attention to user experience.
- Design and build high impact emails.
- Create modal boxes to enhance the user interface within an application
- Implement A/B testing on landing pages, emails, and modals.
- Work within, and maintain content management system.
- Deliver projects from design to production.
Terms of Employment
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, MacOS
- 2-3 years of experience with HTML 5, Bootstrap (Responsive Design), CSS
- Background in ColdFusion, Angular or PHP development role a plus
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Enjoys working with people to solve problems
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize multiple projects
- Moves quickly
- Eager to test, iterate and learn
- Full time (consistent 45 hours per week)
- In office – Ballantyne Corporate Park, Charlotte, NC
- No relocation assistance
- Salary: DOE
- Start Date: Immediately
- Benefits: 100% employee healthcare premium paid (dependents at 80% paid),
matching 401(k), 8 holidays, PTO, matched giving program, end-of-year bonus,
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to: [email protected]