/ Support Genius
Support Ticket Analyst
SignUpGenius provides free online sign up forms for schools, nonprofits, sports leagues, churches, businesses, and colleges. Our mission is to empower people to change the world by making it simple to organize groups. By enabling 7 million unique visitors per month to sign up for tasks online, SignUpGenius has done away with the need for paper sign ups, "reply all" emails, and phone trees. Working for this company involves being part of a small, fast-paced, creative team environment in order to maintain the largest volunteer management service on the internet.
- Create a memorable experience for all SignUpGenius customers by providing multi-channel support to a large volume of customers.
- Build relationships by engaging customers with helpful solutions while presenting options for more advanced functionality.
- Represent SignUpGenius with a friendly, helpful attitude that assures customers of the company’s commitment to their satisfaction.
- Utilize software applications for customer support, tracking site issues, and documenting workflow.
Terms of Employment:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited 4-year college or university.
- Must have worked for a minimum of 2 years in a customer service related field
- Extensive previous use of SignUpGenius.com is preferred.
- Superior written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to work independently while effectively prioritizing and managing tasks.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Adept at learning and utilizing new technology in a fast paced environment.
- Experience in the non-profit, volunteer, and/or church ministry fields.
- Strong understanding of the volunteer organizing needs of parents with school-aged children.
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment.
- 25-30 hours per week with a minimum of 15 hours in the office and 10-15 hours remotely on evening and weekends.
Local applicants only. Located in South Charlotte, NC.