/ Software Support Specialist (Learning Stream)
Software Support Specialist (Learning Stream)
About Lumaverse Technologies:
Lumaverse Technologies helps nonprofits and schools build active communities—our solutions make it easier for members, volunteers, donors, event attendees, and parents to get involved and stay informed. Anchored by SignUpGenius, America’s #1 sign up app, Lumaverse touched over 146M customers in 2020 in our mission to build group technology solutions that light the way to increased engagement, data-driven insights, and streamlined group management.
When you work with Lumaverse, you're signing up to build and ship with an agile team of people who like to get things done, simply and at a huge scale. You'll also be part of a company that is a perennial winner of the Best Places to Work Award due to a creative, fun and caring culture.
Learning Stream, powered by Lumaverse, is a leading online registration software used by large companies, government agencies, and small businesses to manage registrations online. Learning Stream integrates for remote learning, can manage registrations for online Continuing Education, Staff/Professional Development, Inservice Training, Employee Tracking, Student Enrichment, and more.
We are in search of a Software Support Specialist for our Learning Stream solution. Would you like to join a fast-paced team of customer-centric support superstars? Are you comfortable multi-tasking and saying yes to anything that may come your way? We’re looking for a passionate, hardworking team player who isn’t afraid to research and test options to find solutions. You’ll be the first point of contact when our users reach out and you’ll use your finely honed organizational skills to create a positive experience for our customers. Our team works hard to ensure our customer base succeeds and feels comfortable using the Learning Stream solution. If this sounds like the challenge you’re up for – we want to hear from you!
- Provide phone/email/video conferencing/documentation/screencast and other electronic support to existing users
- Build relationships by engaging customers with helpful solutions while presenting options for more advanced functionality
- Communicate (with details!) to the Learning Stream development teams any bugs or common issues that users are facing
- Provide clear and thorough written responses to our user’s questions
- Help manage feedback from users regarding bug fixes or new feature ideas
- Create a positive experience for all Learning Stream customers by providing multi-channel support to a large volume of users
- Represent Lumaverse and Learning Stream with a friendly, helpful attitude that assures customers of the company’s commitment to their satisfaction
- Utilize software applications for customer support, tracking site issues, and documenting workflow
- Participate with development staff in testing new releases of the product and prioritizing enhancements
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of two years experience in a similar role
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Strong abilities in explaining instructions via email as well as speaking by phone with users to walk them through successful steps to resolution
- Experience with Zendesk a plus
- Enjoys working with others to solve problems, approachable
- Ability to work independently while effectively prioritizing and managing tasks
- Problem solver – proficiency in troubleshooting and following logical steps and procedures
- Patience (Yes! It’s a skill!)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Self-motivated and able to handle responsibilities without consistent oversight
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment, remote or in person
- A positive, flexible, can-do attitude
Terms of Employment:
- Full time
- Salary: DOE
- Location: Remote (Headquarters in Charlotte, NC)
- Start Date: Immediately
- Benefits: group health insurance (medical, dental, and vision), 401(k) matching, life insurance, disability, 8 holidays, unlimited PTO, employee-centric giving program, end-of-year bonus, professional development, employee diversity program, and more.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter in PDF format to: [email protected]