/ Payroll/AP Associate
We’re a large B2C and B2B SaaS company – and by large, we mean over 100 million unique visitors per year. Providing online sign ups for groups to get organized and do powerful things in their businesses, schools, and nonprofits gets us passionately motivated every day. We're also part of a growing platform of SaaS tools that align under the category of Group Management and have an exciting expansion path ahead.
When you work for us, you're signing up to build and ship with an agile team of people who like to get things done, simply and at a huge scale. You'll also be part of a company that is a perennial winner of the Best Places to Work Award due to a creative, fun and caring culture.
Are you well versed in payroll and payables? We’re looking for a highly motivated self-starter to join our finance team. You’ll play an integral role in our continued growth and success, and will be responsible for a variety of accounting duties. You’ll work on interesting projects with a fun team who enjoys working together.
- Maintain employee records in the payroll system across multiple companies.
- Maintain payroll deductions, deferrals, and withholdings for all employees.
- Process bi-weekly payroll and 401(k) deferrals.
- Post payroll journal entries to accounting platform.
- Maintain payroll reporting records.
- Maintain vendor records and manage annual 1099 reporting.
- Process vendor invoices, including coding to appropriate general ledger accounts, making payments on a timely basis.
- Reconciles monthly credit card statements and funding transactions.
- Review, post, and pay employee expense reports.
- Process G/L journal entries related to payroll and benefits.
- Reconcile G/L accounts on a monthly basis related to assigned payroll and benefit accounts.
- Process A/P sub-ledger and aging reports.
- Prepare auditor requested reconciliations and provide supporting documents for year-end financial statement audit.
- Participate in special projects and initiatives, and provide general support as part of the Finance Team.
- 2+ years of full-cycle payroll and A/P experience.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or Accounting.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Excellent mathematical skills.
- Proficient in financial accounting, with strong knowledge of GAAP and financial reporting practices and procedures.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- High attention to detail.
- Very strong communication skills.
- Effective time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment.
- Capacity to own certain accounting functions as well as be hands-on with day-to-day activities.
- Ability to interact well in a team environment.
- A positive, flexible, can-do attitude.
Terms of Employment:
- Full time
- Work location: Ballantyne, Charlotte, NC
- Salary: DOE
- Benefits: health insurance (medical, dental, and vision), 401(k) matching, life insurance, disability, 8 holidays, PTO, employee-centric giving program, end-of-year bonus, ongoing professional development, and more.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter in PDF format to: [email protected]
Posted by Kyle Holliday
There are currently no comments for this page.
Post Your Comment
NOTE: You do not need an account to post. For the ability to delete, create an account.