/ Marketing Ops Developer
Marketing Ops Developer
About Lumaverse Technologies:
Lumaverse Technologies helps nonprofits and schools build active communities—our solutions make it easier for members, volunteers, donors, event attendees, and parents to get involved and stay informed. Anchored by SignUpGenius, America’s #1 sign up app, Lumaverse touched over 130M customers in 2019 in our mission to build group technology solutions that light the way to increased engagement, data-driven insights, and streamlined group management.
When you work with Lumaverse, you're signing up to build and ship with an agile team of people who like to get things done, simply and on a huge scale. You'll also be part of a company that is a perennial winner of the Best Places to Work Award due to a creative, fun, and caring culture.
Are you a stellar UI/front end developer with the soul of a marketer/brand evangelist? Lumaverse seeks a Marketing Operations Developer to help us build a marketing infrastructure that will introduce our technology to the world. On the technical side, you’ll help stand up a company-wide CMS, migrate multiple separately hosted websites onto it, and provide direction and strategy around the ongoing development work needed to make a marketing machine hum. Tasked with modernizing our workflows to help bring designs to life, you’ll be our Marketing and R&D teams’ key resource ensuring all our websites, landing pages, and public-facing interactions are beautiful, secure, speedy, and engaging. To flex your creative muscles, you’ll collaborate on design projects with our marketing and UI/UX design team to bring cutting edge technology to the nonprofit and K-12 industries. If this sounds like the challenge you’re up for – we want to hear from you!
- Develop new user interface features
- Develop reusable code components and libraries
- Support the Marketing team in standing up a company-wide CMS
- Develop CMS templates and UI kits
- Convert UI/UX designs or mock-ups to code
- Occasional presentations on technology-related topics
- Interface with third-party partners by building solutions, i.e., APIs
- Interact with various team members and departments within the company
- Be the primary liaison between Marketing and R&D
- Familiar with each step of a software development cycle.
- Excellent experience with UI/UX design patterns and solutions.
- Excellent knowledge and experience on one or more of these client-side frameworks: React, Angular, Vue, Ember, Backbone, etc.
- Excellent knowledge and experience on one or more of these styling frameworks: SASS, SCSS, LESS, CSS, Bootstrap, Foundation, Bulma, UIKit, Tailwind, etc.
- Excellent knowledge and experience using headless CMS: DatoCMS, Primic, Strapi, Zesty, Directus, Ghost, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of current web accessibility requirements.
- Excellent knowledge of one or more of these languages: Node, Go, Python, etc.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in working and consuming REST APIs.
- Experience or familiarity working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in developing high-quality front-end solutions for a medium to a large audience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to effectively communicate technical concepts and processes in simple terms.
- UI/UX writing experience a plus.
- Outstanding task and time management skills.
- Ability to work well within a team environment.
- A positive, flexible, can-do attitude.
Terms of Employment:
- Full time
- Salary: DOE
- Location: Charlotte, NC; remote work possible
- Start Date: Immediately
- Benefits: group health insurance (medical, dental, and vision), 401(k) matching, life insurance, disability, 8 holidays, unlimited PTO, employee-centric giving program, end-of-year bonus, professional development, employee diversity program, and more.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter in PDF format to: [email protected]