/ Digital Marketing Analyst
Digital Marketing Analyst
Digital Marketing Analyst
SignUpGenius simplifies the process of coordinating events and people by providing online sign ups for nonprofits, schools, sports, churches, families, colleges, businesses and organizations. By enabling up to 14 million unique visitors per month to sign up for tasks online, SignUpGenius has done away with the need for paper sign ups and reply-all emails. Working for this company involves being part of a fast-paced, creative team environment in order to maintain the largest volunteer management service on the internet.
Your position will be a Digital Marketing Analyst reporting to the Director of Marketing. You will be responsible for contributing to the successful expansion and support of SignUpGenius as outlined in this job description.
- Analyze and optimize existing PPC campaigns and design new campaigns to decrease customer acquisition costs and maximize the ROI for this initiative.
- Work across multiple teams to assist with the design, implementation and analyzation of marketing automation tools.
- Manage conversion optimization projects with inhouse teams as well as third party consultants.
- Analyze data on key performance indicators for the company in order to assist with the marketing strategy to grow the company’s revenue, user base and customer engagement.
- Implement new marketing initiatives and improve on existing ones to grow the company’s customer base and move users down the funnel into paid subscriptions.
- Seek out, negotiate and manage partnerships, sponsorships and integrations with other companies and organizations that will grow the user base and increase revenue.
- Consistently enhance knowledge of the business, data and tech tools in order to provide key insights for strategic marketing decisions.
- Write content marketing and other types of marketing materials for the company (blog posts, case studies, awards nominations, product descriptions, newsletters, welcome letters).
- Monitor, analyze and set strategy to consistently improve SEO on desktop and mobile site content (landing pages, articles, blog posts, press releases, product descriptions).
- Design and execute large scale internet contests from concept to prize distribution.
- Interact with the marketing team to strategize additional ways to provide customers with a phenomenal experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing related field
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in digital marketing technologies
- Strong technical skills
- Analytical and strategic thinker
- Extensive previous use of SignUpGenius.com is preferred
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Enjoys working with people to solve problems
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize multiple projects
- Learns quickly
- Experience in the school, non-profit, volunteer, and/or church ministry fields
- Effective time management skills
- Self-motivated and able to handle responsibilities without consistent oversight
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment
- A positive, flexible, can-do attitude
- Experience with Google Adwords and Analytics
- HTML knowledge a plus
Terms of Employment:
- Full time (40-45 hours per week)
- In office – South Charlotte, NC
- Salary: DOE
- Benefits: 100% employee healthcare premium paid (dependents paid at 80%), matching 401(k), 8 holidays, PTO, matched giving program, end-of-year bonus, professional development
- Start Date: Immediately
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter in PDF format to: [email protected]
Posted by Kyle Holliday
There are currently no comments for this page.
Post Your Comment
NOTE: You do not need an account to post. For the ability to delete, create an account.