/ Customer Support Analyst
Customer Support Analyst
As the market leader in Group Management (online sign ups for groups) software, SignUpGenius recently joined forces with like-minded companies to launch a comprehensive and revolutionary community engagement platform. The platform connects education, nonprofit, and business organizations to their users by bringing their mission to life in a personalized manner through SaaS solutions.
Today, the platform serves over 100M users across thousands of schools, nonprofits, and businesses, providing an unmatched reach and impact in the market. Largely established by word-of-mouth and self-serve DIY marketing, the business is building a world-class G2M team anchored by the Executive Marketing Director who is eager to grow and push the envelope in a fast-paced environment.
Our company culture is creative, fun, and caring and is a perennial winner of the Best Places to Work award.
- Create a memorable experience for all SignUpGenius customers by providing multi-channel support to a large volume of customers.
- Build relationships by engaging customers with helpful solutions while presenting options for more advanced functionality.
- Represent SignUpGenius with a friendly, helpful attitude that assures customers of the company’s commitment to their satisfaction.
- Utilize software applications for customer support, tracking site issues, and documenting workflow.
Terms of Employment
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited 4-year college or university.
- Must have worked for a minimum of 2 years in a customer service related field
- Extensive previous use of SignUpGenius.com is preferred.
- Superior written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to work independently while effectively prioritizing and managing tasks.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Adept at learning and utilizing new technology in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in the non-profit, volunteer, and/or church ministry fields.
- Strong understanding of the volunteer organizing needs of parents with school-aged children.
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment.
- 15 – 20 hours per week – split between day, night, and weekend shifts.
- Shifts may be worked remotely or from our office in South Charlotte.
- To apply, please send your resume in PDF format to: [email protected]