/ Customer Success Specialist (TimeTap)
Customer Success Specialist (TimeTap)
About Lumaverse Technologies:
Lumaverse Technologies helps nonprofits and schools build active communities—our solutions make it easier for members, volunteers, donors, event attendees, and parents to get involved and stay informed. Anchored by SignUpGenius, America’s #1 sign up app, Lumaverse touched over 146M customers in 2020 in our mission to build group technology solutions that light the way to increased engagement, data-driven insights, and streamlined group management.
When you work with Lumaverse, you're signing up to build and ship with an agile team of people who like to get things done, simply and at a huge scale. You'll also be part of a company that is a perennial winner of the Best Places to Work Award due to a creative, fun and caring culture.
Time Tap, powered by Lumaverse, is a leading Enterprise appointment scheduling software used by large companies (Amazon, Facebook, IBM, Nationwide), government agencies, and small businesses worldwide to book appointments online. This year TimeTap was used to schedule over 1 million appointments for the COVID-19 vaccine.
We are in search of a Customer Success Specialist for our TimeTap solution. Would you like to join a fast-paced team of customer-centric support superstars? Are you comfortable multi-tasking and saying yes to anything that may come your way? We’re looking for a passionate, hardworking team player who isn’t afraid to research and test options to find solutions. You’ll be the first point of contact when our users reach out and you’ll use your finely honed organizational skills to create a positive experience for our TimeTap customers. Our team works hard to ensure our customer base succeeds and feels comfortable using the TimeTap solution. If this sounds like the challenge you’re up for – we want to hear from you!
- Provide email/messaging and phone support to existing users
- Build relationships by engaging customers with helpful solutions while presenting options for more advanced functionality
- Communicate (with details!) to the larger TimeTap team any bugs or common issues that users are facing
- Provide clear and thorough written responses to our user’s questions
- Help manage feedback from users regarding bug fixes or new feature ideas
- Create a positive experience for all TimeTap customers by providing multi-channel support to a large volume of users
- Represent Lumaverse and TimeTap with a friendly, helpful attitude that assures customers of the company’s commitment to their satisfaction
- Utilize software applications for customer support, tracking site issues, and documenting workflow
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Strong abilities in explaining instructions via email as well as speaking by phone with users to walk them through successful steps to resolution
- Experience with Zendesk a plus
- Enjoys working with others to solve problems, approachable
- Ability to work independently while effectively prioritizing and managing tasks
- Problem solver – proficiency in troubleshooting and following logical steps and procedures
- Patience (Yes! It’s a skill!)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Self-motivated and able to handle responsibilities without consistent oversight
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment, remote or in person
- A positive, flexible, can-do attitude
Terms of Employment:
- Full time
- Salary: DOE
- Location: Charlotte, NC based; remote work possible
- Start Date: Immediately
- Benefits: group health insurance (medical, dental, and vision), 401(k) matching, life insurance, disability, 8 holidays, unlimited PTO, employee-centric giving program, end-of-year bonus, professional development, employee diversity program, and more.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter in PDF format to: [email protected]