The Genius Blog
End the School Year with These Genius Ideas
Visions of sun-kissed summer beaches are dancing through your head, but you’ve probably got a few weeks before you’ll be lying on the beach. And if you’re like most parents, those weeks will be jam-packed with activities and parties. We’ve rounded up our best resources to help you finish strong. Now if we could only help you with that daydreaming …
- Stay sane with these 50 end-of-school year tips for parents and teachers.
- Start a sign up for an end-of-year party to collect supplies and food while you’re at it.
- Plan an A-plus celebration for your grad with these 30 high school graduation party ideas.
- Organize a field day that has something for everyone with our 50 ideas, games and activities.
- Inspire a love for reading with these summer reading program tips and themes. Create a sign up for a party to kick things off.
- Keep your teen busy with these 25 summer job ideas and 50 community service ideas.
- Use a sign up to coordinate the end-of-season party for your kid's sports team. Don't forget to thank your coach!
- Don’t forget to thank church volunteers while you’re at it. Wrangling your kids in Sunday School for an entire year isn’t easy.
Just remember, if you get overwhelmed this month, take a deep breath, close your eyes and picture yourself in the sun and sand. Ahhh.