Welcome back to the Olympic Kennel Club Show!
It is with the help of amazing volunteers like you that we are able to put on such great events!
This event is one of our biggest each year, so as always, your help is greatly appreciated and necessary, We rely on the volunteers so, before you sign up, please read the following:
* In fairness to all our competitors, volunteers are not given priority for day-of onsite registration, so please do not sign up to volunteer first thing in the morning if you are hoping to snag an onsite registration
* Please make sure you understand and are willing and able to perform the volunteer task.
* Please sign up for shifts that will not conflict with your schedule with your dog and/or family.
* Please respect the privacy of our competitors and reputation of our sport by keeping information obtained during the span of your volunteer shift confidential
* Please communicate all concerns or issues you have with the staff, or any of the handlers or their dogs immediately.
* Please ensure you are reserving time for you and your dog to have fun and socialize with other competitors.
* Please contact us if you have any questions about a task and the implications of signing up for it
* Due to COVID, volunteer food and drink will not be provided, please come prepared to meet your dietary needs.
As with everything since 2020, nothing is certain, except that we all want to play with our dogs. So, we will be adhering to current COVID requirements and restrictions.