The Library will have an Alternative Learning Space for Families to use as an alternate place for on-line schooling. There will be some rules that go with this opportunity.
- This is on a trial basis and will be reviewed every 2 weeks
- Signups will be required and available on a first come, first serve basis
- Students will be socially distanced and limited to 15 kids at a time
- Room will be available Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9am-11am
- For ages 12 and up, students may be left unattended unless a special need requires additional assistance
- For any child ages 11 and under, a parent or guardian must be in the Library while the child is doing online school unless a special need requires additional assistance
- There will be no staff “on duty” in the programming room; limited supervision provided
- Students bring their own school supplies
- The online school room’s intended purpose is for quiet study in a non-distracting environment
- Library staff are not responsible for babysitting, tutoring or disciplining children.
- Library staff expect students to respect those around them and spend time effectively
- No horse playing, distracting others or taking away from others ability to study or the child will not be allowed to return
- Earbuds required when using sound on laptops
- Food is not allowed. A closed container water bottle only is allowed
- Masks required if moving around. While sitting at desk space masks may be removed.
- Please keep ill students at home.
- Students must check in and out at the front desk of the Library.
Library Programming Room
|| McConnell AFB Library