Hello volunteers! Welcome to our sign ups! As we prepare for our 2020 Lunch Box Express Please note the following:
We are excited to begin our 2020 summer lunch program. It will look a bit different this year due to the Covid 19. First, you have probably noticed our new name LBX- Lunch Box Express.
We have worked hard to design our program to be as safe and welcoming to both volunteers and recipients.
- We will be delivering food just once a week. The delivery will consist of one ready to eat meal along with a variety of groceries to sustain the week.
- We will be using YWAM once again for our headquarters. We are thankful for this opportunity again this year.
- We will be doing minimal cooking with only 2-3 ppl in the kitchen at a time.
- We will be packing groceries in the dining area each week practicing proper distancing.
- We are welcoming seniors if they feel interested in helping.
- We will be providing masks, gloves and disposable aprons for all workers.
- HS students are welcome to volunteer. Students 14 and younger can volunteer without a parent present with a completed Parent Form (see below). As soon as you sign up please email the form to [email protected] If you don't have email send along with your child the day of volunteering. Form must be completed before they can volunteer without parent present.
A HINT - To find the open slots quicker - choose the calendar view.
Thanks of your interest in helping with this outreach! It is one we continue to feel so passionate about and one we are blessed to be able to continue offering!
Hope to see you soon!
LBX Co-Directors Jenny & LouAnn
|| RiverWorks Community Development