Church Street UMC
Directions - select the services you wish to attend. Then click the button below it that says "Submit". Once you do that, you will be taken to another page where you will complete the information for the members of your household who will attend worship. We will release a few weeks of services at a time. Thank you!
PARENTS of children in grade 5 or younger, please add children's names and ages where indicated. We have worship kits for children in grade 5 or younger.
Please complete all of the information below for the members of your household (defined as those living under one roof) who will be attending. When you arrive to church, we will use this list to "check in". Thank you!
Those attending in-person worship will be required to follow these safety protocols:
- Use designated entrances and exits (Welcome Center or Henley Street)
- Keep at least six feet of physical distance between households anywhere on church property (including outside)
- Wear a mask over nose and mouth properly for the entirety of your time on the church campus
- Utilize hand sanitizing stations when needed
- Stay home if you or someone in your household is feeling sick or if you have been knowingly exposed to Covid-19 in the last ten days
You will receive a notification / reminder of the worship time you registered for a few days before worship.
If you need assistance or are having trouble, please contact [email protected] or the front office at 524-3048. See you soon! Date:
900 Henley Street, Knoxville, TN 37901