Holy Family Parish
Due to restrictions currently in place because of COVID-19, we will be having only one family per evening for Baptism. Each family may bring a total of 10 family members to church (parents (2), baby (1), godparents (2) and 5 additional family members.) All participants over the age of 5 must wear a face mask for the duration of the Baptism service.
To sign up for Baptism:
- Please decide which date works best for your family.
- Locate the orange rectangle labeled "Available Slot".
- Inside the rectangle, click in the small white box next to the words "Sign Up".
- A checkmark will appear inside the small white box.
- Locate the Submit and Sign Up rectangle further down the page.
- Click anywhere in the Submit and Sign Up Box.
- You will be taken to the sign up form on a new page.
- Complete all required fields with an asterisk.
- When you have completed all fields click on the Sign Up Now! button.
- A new screen will appear that reads: "Thank you, YOUR NAME! You're all signed up for ..."
- You will also receive a confirmation email from Sign Up Genius.
- If you have any issues, please call Elizabeth Davis at the Holy Family Religious Ed. Office at 781-871-1244.
|| Elizabeth Davis