Forsyth County, GA
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. If you have any questions, text or call Denise Carleton at 770-490-1083 (text for faster response) or email [email protected].
JULY - BACK TO SCHOOL SHOPPING DATES TBA.
JUNE - There is NO shopping in June. ONLY donations and laptops will be accepted at TRE & New Life Technology. Sign up for dates and times below. Please review items that will NOT be accepted at either location. Please contact us with any questions.
MAY - Teacher Shopping & Donations. See dates and times below. The TRE is open to teachers in Forsyth County, GA public schools, private schools, homeschools (not virtual learning) and preschools.
Rules & Requirements:
- ALL teachers must provide official documentation to verify teaching status - a school district photo ID, a letter on school letterhead signed by the principal and/or letter of intent (DOI) to homeschool (not virtual learning) will be accepted for entry.
- ALL teachers must sign up for shopping on SignUpGenius.
- ONLY teachers in Forsyth County, GA public schools, private schools, homeschools (not virtual learning) and preschools shop for free.
- ONLY teachers will be admitted into the store -- NO helpers please.
- NO CHILDREN are allowed in the TRE.
- We will provide you with a shopping bag.
- Limits on certain items apply.
- Materials taken are for teaching and educational use ONLY - NOT RESALE.
- Teachers agree that any materials taken are to be used responsibly.
CLASSROOM DONATIONS - PLEASE DO NOT leave any items at door. Donations are tax deductible as permitted by law.
NOT ACCEPTED: The TRE does NOT accept any household hazardous waste, electronics (accepted laptops for New Life Technology), furniture, gift bags, backpacks, purses, wicker baskets, artwork, ceramic/glass mugs, dishes and containers, fabric, stuffed animals, toys (accepted boxed games, educational games and puzzles), lunch boxes or related containers, exercise equipment (accepted hula hoops and jump ropes), broken or dirty items, teacher resources older than the year 2010, or dictionaries, thesauruses or encyclopedias. Please thoughtfully donate, recycle or dispose properly of those items.
COVID-19 PROTOCOLS -- If you have been exposed to anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19, feel sick or have a fever or other symptoms, DO NOT come to volunteer, shop or donate at the TRE. Social distancing and masks are strongly encouraged. A maximum of 15 people will be permitted in the TRE at any time during the COVID-19 pandemic.
|| Denise Carleton