Professionally coached workouts Saturdays 8 to 10 AM
All Masters practices and private swim technique sessions at CCRI-Lincoln are SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. In response to public health concerns surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak, the CCRI pool and athletic facilities are closed to outside groups as a precautionary measure.
Please review this public health information: https://health.ri.gov/diseases/ncov2019/
- 30 swimmer limit per workout - sign up below.
- 8:00 to 8:25 dryland exercises (gym clothes & sneakers).
- 8:30 to 10:00 swim practice (structured warm up).
- Nice 6-lane, 25-yard, 80-degree pool.
- 4,500+ yard workout (you may leave early).
- Levels: Base 100y freestyle intervals from 1:20 up to 2:00.
- Bring paddles, pull buoy, kick board & short fins.
- The building has two front entrances. Use the one on the right.
- Arrive on time. For security, doors may be locked during swim practice.
- $5 cash payable onsite.
- If you cannot make it, log in and delete your signup below.
Coach Stuart Cromarty, Ph.D.
Click Here to view other local Masters swim practice locations & schedules.
Click Here for info re: private swim technique sessions w/Coach Cromarty.
|| Douglas Sayles