Professional stroke technique analysis and instruction (30 or 60 minute sessions)
All Masters practices and private swim technique sessions at CCRI-Lincoln are SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. In response to public health concerns surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak, the CCRI pool and athletic facilities are closed to outside groups as a precautionary measure.
Please review this public health information: https://health.ri.gov/diseases/ncov2019/
- Saturday from 10:15 to 10:45 AM and/or 10:45 to 11:15 AM
- Focus on freestyle, any stroke, or starts & turns
- Please bring short fins if you have them
- Nice 6-lane, 25-yard, 80-degree pool
- 1 or 2 swimmers max per session
- Cost: Contact Coach Cromarty
- Payable onsite cash or check
- The building has two front entrances. Use the one on the right.
SIGN UP BELOW
Coach Stuart Cromarty, Ph.D.
Click Here to view Masters swim practice locations & schedules in the Rhode Island area
|| Douglas Sayles