Hello St. Francis of Assisi Parishioners!
The following sign up includes Friday Adoration Guardian sign ups and Weekend Mass sign ups.
Please select a slot to sign yourself (and your family) up to attend any of the following.
*Each person attending will need a spot (this includes children), please make sure when you are adjusting your quantity that is the total number of people attending. We ask that you continue to arrive to your signed time early to be checked in. Masks are required (we ask that you bring your own), we are checking temperatures at the door, and sanitizing stations are available throughout the church.
Please take note that we are adding a 5 pm outdoor Mass on Sunday afternoon. This Mass does not require signing up. Masks will not be required during the outdoor Mass but will be at all other indoor Masses. We will ask that everyone continue to maintain social distance. Bring your own chairs as Mass will be held in the parking lot.*
Before attending Mass please ask yourself (and your family members) these important questions.
1. Do you have a fever?
2. Do you have a cough?
3. Have you experienced shortness of breath?
4. Are you aware of being exposed to anyone being tested of suspected COVID19 or awaiting results for COVID19?
5. Do you know someone that you have been in direct contact with that has tested positive for COVID19?
6. Have you experienced loss of taste or smell?
If answered yes to any of the above questions we ask that you stay home and watch the 10 am livestreamed Mass on the Parish Facebook page (@St. Francis of Assisi-Cartersville). Contact Allie Brown at [email protected] if you have any questions.
7. Have you been diagnosed with chronic high blood pressure, chronic kidney disease, or diabetes?
8. Do you have a compromised immune system?
If answered yes to questions 7 or 8 please keep in mind that you are putting yourself at a greater risk by attending Church.