Pick Up Details (Sprouts):
- Masks required. No-sew and home made are okay!
- Pull up to the loading dock in the back of Sprouts and ring the doorbell.
- Do not enter the back room unless an employee asks you to.
- Tell them you are with the Food Recovery Program, ask for Mike.
- Once your car is loaded you will then head to the address for your day, specified below.
Drop off Details:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday - 520 39th Ave North, Nashville, TN 37209
- Drive through the gate and park at the kitchen entrance at the back of building.
- NEW!! Upon Arrival: Weigh boxes of food (blue scale immediately inside doors on the right) and record weights on iPad (ask staff!)
- Load food into fridges and freezers on the right.
- Shelf stable foods can go on the steel table.
- Wash hands with soap and water
- Wipe down surfaces with Clorox wipe or disinfectant spray before leaving.
Friday - 520 39th Ave North, Nashville, TN 37209
- Fresh Friday will be setting up outside in the parking lot between 9 and 9:30am.
- Please find Emily Sims (or site leader) and have them direct you to:
- hand hygeine station for hand sanitizer
- where to unload food for immediate distribution.
Saturday - 2424 25th Ave North, Nashville, TN 37208
- Mobile Food will be setting up outside of building 13 at 11:15am.
- Please find site leader (Look for the white Dream Streets truck).
- Have them direct you to hand hygeine station first and where to unload food for immediate distribution.
- NEW!! Upon Arrival: Weigh boxes of food (scale in truck) and record weights on iPad (site leader)
- Have site leader direct you where to unload food for immediate distribution.
- Text the office phone 615.942.5559 with your request and signature "Food Rescue - [Insert first and last name]".
- Or call: extention 4 for Elle
- For cancellations, email [email protected]
- 2 days notice required. Do not wait until pick up time to cancel.
- You must also remove your name from the schedule so that another volunteer can sign up.
|| West Nashville Dream Center