We are experimenting with worship times--check back soon to see when our next in-person gathering will be happening!
Each household group will be more than six feet apart. We will have communion in individually sealed packets placed at each marked seating area. Please know that there will not be any programs for our young friends, children will remain seated with their parents. When you register below, indicate the number of people in your household who will be attending.
By registering, you confirm you have read and will follow the guidelines below.
- Masks or face coverings will be required.
- By attending, you affirm that all members of your group are symptom-free and do not have a fever.
- By attending, you affirm that you have not been in contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID in the last two weeks to your knowledge.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available.
- Families with children who may not be able to remain socially distanced with their family group are advised not to attend.
- We recommend that people in high risk groups not attend.