Stallings Elementary Families
Spirit Rock, Rules and Regulations:
• There is a $6.00 fee to rent the Spirit Rock, all payments are non-refundable regardless of the reason (inclement weather, missed reservation, etc).
• Payments can be made via card on the SignUpGenius website upon booking.
• All reservations will be made via Sign-Up Genius. A sign-up link will be provided via The Stallings Elementary Facebook page, Stallings PTO website and PTO bulletin board located across from the front office when school is in session.
• When renting the rock, you will have a 24 hours period beginning at 4:00pm the day before your reservation. No reservations for consecutive days will be allowed.
• Spray paint will work best on our Sprit Rock, all families choosing to paint the rock must provide their own supplies.
• The area around the Spirit Rock must be left neat, tidy & paint free. Any paint or other damage to the Spirit Rock or surrounding area will be the financial responsibility of the person with the reservation.
• Inappropriate messages and/or images painted on the rock will be immediately covered by the PTO.
• The family painting the rock assumes liability for any individual or member of the group who may be injured or may incur clothing or other personal property damage while painting the Spirit Rock.
By signing up for the rock, you agree to follow all the rules and guidelines. A full list of the rock rules and regulations can be found on our PTO website.
|| Stallings Elementary PTO