AHC Resident Services
AHC Inc, an affordable housing developer, believes Housing + Education = Success. AHC runs tutoring programs at their community centers in Arlington. A bag of healthy snacks will keep students energized while they learn and play.
Volunteers can help by purchasing and assembling snack bags at home.
- Supplies needed - paper lunch bags, 3 non-perishable snack foods, drink optional. For dietary restrictions, we prefer no nuts or peanuts and no gelatin (no Rice Crispy treats and only Motts fruit snacks.)
- Motts fruit snacks
- Granola bars (no nuts)
- Pirate booty
- Apple sauce
- Mandarin orange or other fruit cups
- Little bites muffins
- Nabisco snack packs
- Oreos, Teddy Grahams, Chips Ahoy
- Cheese its
- Juice boxes
- Assemble bags at home. Decorating the bags is fun but optional. If you want to donate snacks but don't have time to make individual bags, we'll happily accept snack donations too.
- AHC staff are not working in the office full time so delivery options are limited.
- Email [email protected] with questions.
Please click on the button to sign up. If you want to make more than the 20 on the drop down menu, you can write over the 20 with the number you want to donate. Thank you!
|| Laura Jackson