Beachwood High School
Sign up to learn about financial aid, scholarships or to file your FAFSA. Meetings can be in-person or virtual. If you are unable to find a time slot that works for you, email Michelle Fisher at [email protected]
What to Bring to a FAFSA Filing:
- Parents’ & Student’s Social Security Number
- Parents’ & Student’s Federal Tax Returns and W2’s from 2020
- Amount of Parents’ & Student’s Asset and Investment Values https://studentaid.gov/2122/help/students-investments
- Parents’ & Student’s Business Net worth if + 100 Employees
- Parents & Student’s Untaxed income (including child support)
- List of Schools the student is applying to
- Parents' & Student's FSA ID: Please create these at fsaid.ed.gov prior to the appointment.
To learn how to create an FSA ID, here is a short video:
Please Note: FSA IDs MUST be brought to any FAFSA or LOAN appointment, or we will be unable to complete the appointment.