Love Dogs? Looking for some outdoor activity after a week in the office or school? Every Saturday morning, rain or shine, we clean the Shelter to keep our doggies healthy, happy and clean.
Come join us!
- The Saturday Shelter Cleanup involves washing our doggies kennels, the floors of the inside patios where the kennels are kept, and food bowls.
- The Shelter is located at Bo. Torrecilla Baja, Carr. 187, KM 5.2, Sector Piñones, Loiza, Puerto Rico. Click here for location.
- Tasks start at 9:30am and we go until 12pm, perfect time for heading to the beach!
- Our clean-up sessions can count for your school's volunteer hours.
- All ages are welcome, but if you are under the age of 14, you must come accompanied by an adult.
- All volunteers should also come in long pants and sneakers. Why? Well, the doggies reeeaallly look forward to your visits so there is a lot of action!
- Bring your own WATER BOTTLE! In an effort to be environmentally-conscious, we are no longer providing plastic water bottles to volunteers. Thanks for helping the environment.
- Please fill out this Volunteer Waiver and bring it with you the day of the Clean-up! Thank you!
- Ask about our Amigos de los Animales T-shirts, selling for $15 with tax included.
(Pssstt: We use Sign-Up Genius to coordinate our Clean-ups and the volunteers we expect for each one, so please sign up. It makes it so much easier on us to know how many volunteers we can count on. You don't need to create an account to sign up, and we won't use your email address for anything other than a reminder of what you signed up for :) )
Amigos de los Animales Shelter
Carretera 187 Interior, KM 5.2 Bo. Torrecilla Baja, Loiza, Puerto Rico 00772
|| Amanda Collazo