2019 - 20 St. John Baptist de la Salle
Thank you for scheduling your parking hours! All families are required to complete 5 mandatory parking hours (a total of 10 parking shifts). Any additional parking hours to be used toward remaining service hours must be approved by the A Team Chair (email: [email protected]).
AM Parking Shifts are from 7:30am-8:00am
PM Parking Shifts are from 2:50-3:20pm Monday through Thursday and from 12:50-1:20pm on Fridays.
(Noon dismissal days will be from 11:50am-12:20pm).
If there is an unforeseen conflict, you must give at least 48 hours notice to cancel and reschedule - email [email protected] OR text (805)890-3111. Missed hours & No shows - any parent who is a no-show will be charged "no show" hours and these hours cannot be rescheduled. The no show rate is $50 per hour charged through your FACTS tuition account.
On the day of your parking shift, you must sign in and sign out at the school office to receive credit toward your parking obligation. There will be a parking leader on site who will also validate that you remain for the entire duration of your shift.
Important items to note:
- Family members can help fulfill parking hours, but must be at least 18 years old.
- If signing up for more than 1 person per shift, please enter each name.
- Dress comfortably and according to weather.
- Refrain from using your cell phone during your parking shift!
AM Parking Shifts assignments (all areas are first come, first served):
- 1 person to monitor Hayvenhurst parking lot to ensure parents are parking and walking their child to the line up area. This parking lot is not for drop off!
- 6 people to assist with car line/drop off in Chatsworth parking lot, please help children exit from the right side of the vehicle. You are not responsible for walking students to their classroom or lineup area.
PM Parking Shifts assignments (all areas are first come, first served):
- 1 person to monitor Hayvenhurst parking lot to ensure drivers are taking caution driving through the parking lot.
- 1 person standing on the sidewalk near the exit of the Chatsworth parking lot to help discourage drivers from making left turns while entering or exiting the parking lot.
- 3 people to help stop or direct traffic as parents/students are exiting the school.
|| Gretchen Serrano