CCNEK Staff and Volunteers
TurnStyles 87th is seeking volunteers to help process donations, tag/hang clothing, organize the sales floor and serve as a cashier. All volunteers MUST sign up before showing up to volunteer. New guidelines have been placed in order to be in compliance with CDC and practice safe social distancing.
- We will be limiting our guest to 5 people per 1000sq ft. This means that we will only have 40 guest in our store at any given time.
- We will have someone wiping down carts after each guest in preparation for the next guest.
- We will also have someone walking through the store to assist with cleaning at all times.
- We have installed a Plexiglas barrier at the checkout station. It will essentially be a see through barrier to separate our cashiers from the guest. It will have just enough space below for our guest to place their chosen purchases on the counter for check out.
- Our checkout counter will be cleaned between guest.
- We will not offer any public restrooms or drinking fountains at this time.
- We are placing social distancing reminders throughout the store as well as 6ft measured out spaces on the floor near the checkout.
- We will be spraying our shopping carts every two hours with a hospital grade disinfectant.
- We will also be requiring that all staff and volunteers wear gloves and facemask while at work.
As a reminder, volunteers must be at least 14 years or older to volunteer by him/herself. Volunteers 10-13 years old must volunteer with a guardian. If this is your first time volunteering, please check in at the cash register and ask for one of the store managers, Anthony or Yenis, to get you started. We will have different positions avialble to help practice social distancing. The manager will train you on volunteer procedures.
Please contact Cari Olberding at 913-433-2104 or [email protected] for additional information.
9750 W. 87th St. Overland Park, KS 66212
|| Catholic Charities of Northeast Kansas Volunteer Department