2019 Lace Up for Learning
Thank you so much for your support of this family-oriented fundraising 5k event designed to encourage a healthy lifestyle and engage local communities in support of our schools.
Your volunteer time is directly helping our schools! As a condition of receiving event funds, each beneficiary school is required to support the event through volunteers as well as participation*. Be sure to sign-up for volunteer shift(s) that benefits the school(s) you wish to support.
- If your plans change and you can no longer volunteer, be sure to delete your sign-up so that others can fill the position.
- Unless otherwise noted, volunteer positions can be filled by anyone 14 and older.
- All volunteers signed up by 10/15 will get a long-sleeved event shirt (and our immense gratitude)...PLEASE INDICATE YOUR SHIRT SIZE.
- Unfortunately, unless your child is able to volunteer (13+), we cannot accommodate children. Please DO NOT bring them with you for your shift. Thanks for your understanding.
- All volunteers are critical to the success of this event. Lead volunteers count as 2 volunteer points for schools.
- Please print/complete the attached Volunteer Waiver and bring it with you for your shift.
- When you arrive, the volunteers you are relieving will train you on your position.
ALL VOLUNTEERS should report to our "Race Central" location to check-in and receive your specific assignment:
Brambleton Welcome Center - 42395 Ryan Road, #100, Brambleton, VA 20148
PLEASE ARRIVE EARLY so that you are prepared to start your shift on-time.
Thanks again for your support!
* As a condition of receiving event funds, schools are required to provide a MINIMUM of 2% of their school's 2019-2020 enrollment in volunteers.
|| Ashley Campolattaro