Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. Thank you!
This sign up provides one 90-minute session reservation to access the full Cardio/Weight Room at Lilley Gulch Recreation Center (6147 S. Holland Way, Littleton, CO 80123). One reservation per person per day.
Cardio equipment, strength equipment and free weights will be available with social distancing required and activity restricted to this area.
- Please do not arrive more than 15 minutes early. Check-in can be completed anytime during the session, however all guests must exit by the end of the scheduled workout session, no congregating inside or outside of the facility.
- When arriving to facility you will stop at front door to confirm reservation, then proceed to check in at front desk.
- All patrons must have a reservation and be participating in the activity. No "spectators" will be allowed.
- Restrooms will be open. Lockers, changing area and showers will remain closed.
- Guests should come workout ready, dressed to exercise with a filled water bottle, filler stations are available but fountains are not.
- Masks are required to be worn indoors at all times for all activity. Review the Mask Order details.
- All youth ages 9-15 planning to utilize cardio/weight room must have waiver and cardio test requirement currently completed to attend and must be with an adult. No new tests will be provided at this time. Please call if you are unsure of test completion.
- All equipment must be wiped down after each use with cleaning supplies provided.
CANCELLATIONS: Due to popularity and limited capacities, we ask that if you need to cancel a reservation, you do so within 24 hours of the start time through your SignUpGenius account. This will release your spot(s) for others to enjoy.
FEES: Upon arrival you will be required to pay for entry. You will be able to utilize your active Foothills passes or multi-visit cards. You may also pay per visit with cash or credit card. View Daily Admission Fees and Pass Options.
What you need to know before arriving
COVID-19 Policy for Participation: For the health and safety of our community members, participants, volunteers and employees, it is a requirement for anyone participating in any Foothills class, activity, event to:
- Maintain physical distancing to a minimum of six feet from others.
- Masks are required to be worn indoors at all times for all activity. You will not be admitted into the facility without one.
- May be subject to a temperature check upon arrival.
- Adhere to all public health orders set forth by the State of Colorado and/or Jefferson County Public Health.
- Understand that Foothills doesn’t want to turn you away, but we will if necessary.
- If you are feeling unwell at all, please call us and do not attend class.
These requirements may be amended at any time based on current conditions and changes issued by State or local public health orders.