Central Enrollment- Registration
For the health and safety for you and our staff, please follow these guidelines when you come in for your registration appointment:
Before entering the building -please call from your vehicle when you arrive for your appointment:
- Only one parent/guardian will be allowed in the building at a time; no children please.
- Please reschedule your appointment if you have a fever or are feeling unwell.
between 14 and 15 Mile Rd (South of Richards Middle School & Fraser High School)
Fraser, MI 48026
To fill out the registration packet online please visit our website at:
- click "K-12 registration Packet"
- Make sure to fully complete the registration
- Computers / printers are available for use at the administration building if needed
- ONE "TIME SLOT" PER FAMILY
- Registration appointments are available Monday through Friday
- Necessary documents to bring with you:
- Childs Original birth certificate (to be copied)
- Immunization records, Hearing/Vision Test (for incoming Kindergarteners)
- Driver's License or Photo ID
- Copy of rent/lease or mortgage papers (such as summer/winter tax bill, mortgage coupon)
- 2 - bills (utilities, cable, bank statement) in your name at your current address
- IEP / 504 Plan if applicable