I believe we can all agree that we live in unprecedented times. And unprecedented times demand an unprecedented response. Therefore, we sense God is redirecting our steps for such a time as this. He’s gathering the Church of Greater Austin for a Sacred Assembly, asking us to humble ourselves before Him, commit ourselves to prayer with fasting, cry out to Him for mercy for the sins of our nation, and ask God to move in power, turning the hearts of our city and nation back to Him!
Responsible for welcoming all guests of HOPE Prayer Center, making them feel seen (not invisible), greatly valued and that we’re really glad to see them. This role will be positioned at the main HOPE Prayer Center entry and will warmly greet visitors and direct them to check-in (including all staff and visitors) walking them through the process if it is their first time.
Once you have determined which role(s) you would like to serve as, please use the calendar below to select the date(s) and time(s) you will serve at the HOPE Prayer Center.
Additional items for the day you serve:
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of your assigned shift
- Enter through the HOPE Prayer Center main entrance
- An on-site briefing and training will be provided for your role
- If an ADRN volunteer, please wear your yellow ADRN t-shirt and your ADRN badge
- COVID-19 safety protocols will be in place at all times
HOPE Prayer Center
1122 E. 51st Street
Austin, TX 78723
Additional information may be emailed to you prior to your sign up time. Thank you for joining us!