Cedar Lake Health and Rehab Center
Sunrise and Crossings A are no longer in outbreak status and may resume indoor visitation.
Forestview and Crossings B remain in outbreak status until at least 5/23/21. Indoor visitation REMAINS ON HOLD. Residents not in quarantine are still eligible for outdoor visits.
VISITORS MUST READ BEFORE SETTING UP A VISIT
There are a few important things we want you to be aware of:
We recommend outdoor visits if the weather is favorable.
There will be infection control requirements still in place for all visits, including:
- Visitors and residents must wear masks at all times
- Visitors will be screened for COVID-19 upon entry.
- You must keep social distance (6 feet of distance) from other visitors, team members and other residents.
- If the resident is fully vaccinated, a resident may choose to conduct close contact with their visitors with masks still required, and hands must be washed before and after contact.
- If the resident and ALL visitors are fully vaccinated (2 weeks post complete vaccine series) a visit make take place without masking or social distance. Masks are still required oiutside of the resident room/visitation area. If one but not all of the visitors are not vaccinated, then all visitors and resident must wear a mask.
- Residents will be allowed 2 number of visitors at a time.
- Your visit is scheduled for one hour in duration.
- Visitors will be required to limit their movement within the facility. You must go directly to the resident’s room or designated visiting area. If you have questions for a team member please call them following your visit.
- Visitors must be 10 years of age.
- Visitors should not enter shared rooms. Residents in shared rooms will visit in designated spaces.
- Residents required to complete a 2 week quarantine following admission my not have visitors.
We are respectfully asking for all visitors to comply with all of the requirements. If visitors do not or cannot comply with the above rules, they will be asked to leave.
If we experience any of the following then NO visits will be allowed to occur:
- County positive rate goes above 10% and less than 70% of the residents have been fully vaccinated.
- There is a confirmed COVID-19 positive resident or team member test result within the building
- Residents who are in quarantine cannot have visitors.
We will notify you immediately if we experience a positive COVID-19 resident or team member test result in the building, or if the county’s positive rate and percent of vaccinated residents exceeds the limit.
We expect that all of our visitors will follow the infection control guidelines, so that visitation will be allowed to continue for the forseeable future. Please help us to keep all our residents safe.
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. One spot is good for 2 visitors. You may only sign up for a spot on the household your loved one lives on. Thank you!
|| Melissa Bright