We are so excited to offer classes for young children at the parking deck! Please sign up your child(ren) below in the appropriate age group(s): 1 year olds, 2 year olds, 3 year olds and/or preK. Place checkmarks by each slot you need, then click SUBMIT AND SIGN UP at the bottom of your screen.
- Pre-registration is highly recommended due to limited capacity. Waitlisted children will be contacted by email or text as space is available.
- If needed, please CANCEL your reservation as soon as possible in order to make space for other families. You will find a cancellation link in your sign up confirmation email.
- Social distancing between families must be followed at check-in and drop off.
- You may bring a labeled bag with diapers/wipes/extra clothes. Please do not bring additional items from home.
- We do not have access to a bathroom, so at this time we are not able to serve potty-training children or those likely to have bathroom emergencies, unless they are in diapers/pull-ups. Children who are potty-trained and capable of forgoing a bathroom break for two or more hours are welcome to wear their normal underwear.
- Children or volunteers who have demonstrated symptoms of Covid-19 within 48 hours prior to childcare or have been exposed to anyone for 2 weeks prior to childcare who has tested positive will not be permitted to attend. Additionally, children and volunteers must pass an on-site temperature scan.