Shorewood Soccer League - Fall 2022
To meet your Volunteer Hours requirement, you can:
1. Sign up for pre-season soccer fields set-up and/or weekly game day field setups (7am-8am on game days):
- Pre-season fields setup is (usually) a 2-hour session.
- Weekly game day setup is a 1-hour session (usually less than 60 minutes but 1-hour credit is given regardless) each Saturday morning before games.
2. Sign up to work in the concession stand on game days:
- Concession stand duty is a 1-hour session. We may also have one 30 minute session available.
Reminder: There is no one under 16 allowed in the concession stand. Please bring a hat or something to pull your hair back during your volunteer hours.
3. A combination of options 1 & 2 above.
Volunteers will be refunded the Volunteer fee after 2 hours of work. Team Parents, Coaches and Assistant Coaches are already receiving a refund so no additional volunteering is necessary for those families.
|| Shorewood Soccer Volunteers