Thank you for making a reservation to attend Mass in the Catholic Community of Billerica. Your faith and participation in the prayer of the Church is an important witness during these challenging times. We are grateful to be able to offer Mass and bring Jesus Christ in the Eucharist to the people of our parish.
Important reminders: (Information updated 12/1/2020:)
1. Please dress warmly, as the Archdiocese of Boston guidelines expect proper ventilation, including doors and windows to remain open while the Church is occupied.
2. Please "check in" at the front doors of each church. Mass needs to comply with the guidelines and restrictions in place for everyone's safety, regarding capacity and social distancing. Please give your Last name to the Mass Assistant when you enter the church.
3. You must wear a mask properly. It should cover your nose and mouth at all times while inside the building.
4. Please follow all directional signs on the floor and pews, and maintain 6 feet distancing between yourself and others at all times (except those in your family/group).
5. As you enter the church and your pew, plesae do not touch the tops or sides of the pew (as this makes these places unsanitized for others), except where you are sitting during Mass.
6. When leaving the church, please continue to follow directional signs and leave through the side doors and NOT the front doors. This enables us to maintain a one-directional flow of participants.
When signing up below:
Families and groups greater than 1 need only sign up in one entry, indicating how many will be attending. (It is no longer necessary for each participant to sign up individually.)