Westgate Ninja Warrior Volunteers
You have been invited to volunteer at the Westgate Ninja Warrior Weekend! Our challenge course features obstacles like you have seen on the hit NBC Show American Ninja Warrior. We need athletic volunteers who enjoy helping, on the course at all times on both days. Sunday May 19 we still need volunteers from 2:45 to 9pm.
- Parkour Alley (8 soft - play foam ground obstacles)
- Rolling Log (Participants wrap arms and legs around the body sized pin and have to try their best to stay on as it rolls down)
- Two Castle swings (two pillars with netting that participants have to jump from one to the other)
- Trapeze Cargo Net (A high trapeze bar where participants have to then swing over to a cargo net)
- Salmon Ladder (as seen on the show)
- Unstable Bridge (a platform held up by chains that takes balance to successfully walk from start to finish)
- Rope Jungle (a series of ropes that participants must swing through)
- Warped walls (1) 8 ft. (1) 14ft wall that participants have to run up just like in the show!
Each obstacle will need 1-3 volunteers to assist ticketed guests with completion in a safe manner. You will be assigned to an obstacle.
Volunteers must be 15 or over. Volunteers can wear their organization shirt (sports team, club, school, etc.) and will have a special Volunteer wrist band. If you volunteer for at least 1 time slot, you will get a FREE pass to a session on the course. You will have a break every hour for 15 minutes. Free water is provided.
SIGN UP FOR ONE OF THE TIME SLOTS! You can sign up for as many as you want, but please know, once you sign up, you are committed and expected to be there!
All Volunteers will get an overview training on the obstacle they are assisting with.
Contact Antionette Proctor, Funergy Volunteer Manager, if you have any questions: 602-509-6828 (voice or text).
|| Marnie Cooley