Please click here to see descriptions of each camp.
Most camps run from 9:00am to 4:00pm every day and will be in-person on Helios campus unless noted otherwise.
Prior to April 15: 100%refund
April 16-May 15: 50% refund
After May 16: No refunds
ACH online payment link will be emailed in mid-late February.
Financial aid may be available - email [email protected] for more information
Enrollment forms will be sent with payment information and must be completed a at least one week before camp begins.
1. Please meet at 9:00am. Camp ends at 4:00pm unless otherwise noted.
2. Please make sure you sign your child in and out with the camp teachers.
3. Your child needs to bring to camp each day:
- a healthy lunch and snack (nut-free)
- a water bottle
- sunscreen (wear and bring)
- a light jacket
- sun hat (optional)
4. If your child has any food allergies or special dietary needs, please indicate on the emergency/enrollment forms so camp teachers can take that into consideration while planning cooking projects (all cooking will be nut free).
|| Helios School