Beloved Fosters!!! We are aware the changes in medical right now can be confusing and a bit annoying. Please bare with us during these changes.
We have brought the signup page back! We ask that you please look carefully at it when signing up because the slots are a bit different now. Please schedule according to slots. If a slot is not available please email [email protected]
The weight requirement for surgeries has changed to 2.25lbs
Please give kittens 6 months an under a teaspoon of wet food around 6AM the morning of surgery.
It's time to get your foster baby spayed or neutered! READ BELOW FOR DETAILS.
ELIGIBILITY FOR CATS
- Must weigh a full 2.25 pounds
- If this is a Nursing Mom, her babies must be 8wks old, and weigh at least 2lbs; AND must be weaned for a minimum of 1 week prior.
- Must be healthy enough to undergo anesthesia; ringworm, loose stools etc are ok if the animal is in good health otherwise. However, our Veterinarian may decide to rescheulde if deemed necessary. Use your best judgement when scheduling an animal for their surgery.
We will be having surgeries at our HPA! Facility at 2800 Antoine Dr #2854, Houston, TX 77092
Drop off will be on Wednesday and Thursday between 7:00AM-7:30AM.
Pick Up will be same day between 3:00PM-4:00PM
IF YOUR SCHEDULE CONFLICTS WITH THIS PLEASE EMAIL
THINGS TO KNOW:
- NO FOOD OR WATER PAST 10PM THE NIGHT BEFORE SURGERY!
- With that being said we do ask that you give young babies, like 6 months and under,a tablespoon of wet food around 6AM the morning of surgery.. This helps their glucose not drop during surgery.
- Once you submit your request, you'll receive a confirmation email for each animal you sign up with the date, clinic you selected and surgery instructions.
- You'll receive a reminder email 2 days before surgery.
- Avoid no-shows or canceling at the last minute as we could have other's waiting for surgery.
- If you need to change the appointment you can do so 2 days in advance of the appointment through the tool or email us.
- Late drop offs may need to be rescheduled, so PLEASE BE ON TIME
|| HPA! Cat Surgery