THANK YOU for signing up to provide lunch to our volunteers.
Here are some things to considered when providing a lunch at this time:
- Please do not come to our site if you are feeling sick. If you need to cancel or make other arrangments for lunch due to illness, please contact Jodi Beach right away at 507-403-7868.
- Please use our hand sanitizer and cleaning solutions at the site before and after serving the food.
- Please wear a mask during your lunch slot. If you don't have a mask or forgot one, there are some provided on site.
- If you would like to provide a lunch but do not feel comfortable coming to the site or even staying during the lunch hour, you can leave the food and arrange to pick it up later. Or, contact Jodi Beach, 507-403-7868, to make arrangments.
- Please arrive by 11:15 and have your meal ready by 11:30.
- We do not have serving utensils on site but will provide all the plates, bowls, plastic wear, cups, napkins and beverages for the day.
- You are welcomed to stay during lunch and feel free to eat with the volunteers.
- Please arrange to clean up the meal or to come back to clean up around 12:30.
- Prepare enough food to feed 8 volunteers.
Thank you again.
If you have any questions do not hestitate to contact the Volunteer Coordinator, Jodi Beach at 507-403-7868.