Please read the rules below before scheduling your appointment:
- Child must be 3 years of age or older
- Child cannot be a new patient to Pediatric Associates of Norwood and Franklin
- Child must be an established patient of Dr. O'Connell (has seen Dr. O'Connell for his/her last physical)
- Please make sure the appointment is at least 365 days since the previous physical exam. If you are unsure about the date, you can look it up through your Patient Gateway account or call our office.
- If you cannot find a time below that works for you, please give our office a call.
- If you have an outstanding balance with our billing department, and you make an appointment on this sign-up, you may receive a cancellation email requesting you to contact the billing department for approval before your appointment can be scheduled. Please make a payment towards your balance or establish a payment plan before using this sign-up to successfully schedule a physical exam.
- For cancellations less than 24 hours in advance or a cancellation made over the weekend for a Monday appointment, please call the office to confirm you have canceled.
Dr. O'Connell only sees patients in the Franklin Office.