Manatee Village Historical Park
In an abundance of caution and in the best interest of our visitors, we are open by appointment only, limited to 50 visitors per day until further notice. Please use this form to sign-up for an appointment. Include all adults and children (including infants) in your count.
You are REQUIRED to check in at the Wiggins store and have your temperature taken before walking around the property.
We are closed Friday, April 2.
- We will adhere strictly to the appointment time. When it is time, please proceed to the Wiggins Store (brick building).
- If your appointment begins at 9:30am, you will be asked to wait in your car until 9:30am. You should be making your way back to your car before the end time.
- You may arrive anytime between the set appointment time (for example, if your appointment time is 9:30am - 2:30pm, you may arrive at 1pm). Just know that the end time is when you should be leaving, so make sure you have enough time to visit the structures you want to visit!
- Temperatures will be taken.
- Face masks are required due to the small size of our buildings. Please respect distancing and remain 6ft apart from staff and other visiting parties.
- Restrooms will be available and are located near the backside of the 1887 Church.
- Water fountains may only be used to refill water bottles. Please no drinking straight from the fountain. Water fountains are located at the bathroom and in the pavilion by the Stephens House.
- Gift Shop is closed. We apologize for this inconvenience.
- Please bring a container for water, use our benches to rest, and plan accordingly with the weather in mind.
- These appointments are for self-guided tours. Guided tours (by staff/volunteers) are not available. We will have walking tour brochures available, but you are also welcome to use a digital tour by downloading the Florida Stories App or visiting theclio.com on your phone. (WiFi is not available).
- Capacity inside the Wiggins Store is 15 people at a time. If you come by while 15 people are inside you will be asked to wander the grounds or other buildings on site. You are welcome to come back to the Wiggins Store shortly when others have left.
- Pets: Although dogs are permitted on the grounds, only service animals are allowed inside the buildings. Please clean up after your pets.
|| Krystin Miner