TKMA (Tucson Kitchen Musicians Association)
What a year we have had! It was devastating for everyone to have to cancel our beloved Festival last spring and, because of the pandemic, we have all had a year of isolation, difficulties, and for some, tragedy. But the music must go on and we are going forward with the Festival this year in a modified format on Saturday, April 10th, and Sunday, April 11th. We need some volunteers willing to work at one of three Festival venues (two of which are outdoors) where attendance will be both limited and socially distanced in accordance with Covid-19 protocols.
The three venues are: Park Place Drive-In Stage (in parking lot east of Park Place mall, enter on Park Place Drive from Wilmot Rd), Mercado San Augustin Annex Stage, and Centennial Hall Stage (broadcast with no audience).
Here's how to sign up. You don't have to log in to an account.
- See the tabs at the top to choose the day that you'd like to sign up for a shift.
- Find the venue, job, and shift that you want.
- Click on the brown box that says Sign Up.
- Click on the brown box at bottom of the page: Submit and Sign Up.
- That will take you to a page to enter your name, email address, and phone number. (Please enter your mobile phone number if you have one.)
- Click the brown box that says Sign Up Now.
If you have questions regarding any of these positions, please contact us at [email protected]
Because of the amount of information, it is easiest to view the schedules and sign up on a computer, but if you would like, you can try the FREE SignUpGenius app to sign up using your smart phone or tablet!
|| Tucson Kitchen Musicians Association