2020 Bike MS: Ride Across Minnesota
Join others making a difference by volunteering your time and talents to help stop MS in our lifetime.
From encouraging participants and providing refreshments, to providing safety and support for riders along the route, we have something for everyone. Thank you for volunteering!
To volunteer for Bike MS: Ride Across Minnesota, July 26-31, 2020:
- Choose your preferred volunteer shift(s) from the list below (other roles may be found in the tabs above)
- If volunteering more than one day, please follow the tabs along the top of the page to sign up for the appropriate volunteer shifts each day.
- We welcome individual volunteers and volunteer groups of all sizes
- Assignment emails and further details will be sent via email 7-10 days prior to the event
- Under the age of 18 must have a signature from a parent or legal guardian on their paper volunteer consent form.
- Paper consent forms will be sent to youth volunteers prior to the event, and available at Volunteer Check-In and each Rest Stop.
LEAD AND ROUTE SUPPORT MEETING: Time, Date, and Location TBA via email.
|| Cristy Evangelista & Jessica Blosberg