Please review the available slots below, check the "Sign Up" box and click the "Submit" button. Choose a Quantity of ONE pew for your family. List names and number of people attending to complete sign up. A seating map is attached and rules are listed below. Thank you!
- You must wear face coverings/masks, except for children under the age of 11.
- Maintain social distancing of 6 feet between your family and others.
- Wash your hands at home and use hand sanitizer upon entering the church.
- You will be seated. Please stay in your seat and keep children with you at all times.
- There is no Offertory collection - baskets for your tithe will be at the entrance of the church. Please put your offering in one upon arrival.
- There is no sign of peace or holding of hands during the Our Father prayer.
- Holy Communion will be distributed in different lines than before. PLEASE REVIEW THE ATTACHED MAP. It shows the locations of the sections and the direction for coming forward to receive Holy Communion. If you are not receiving on the hand, please come forward at the end of the Communion line. Detailed instructions are in the written attachment below.
- The pews/chairs/doors will be cleaned and disinfected between Masses.
- If you would like to help with greeting/checking-in people on arrival or with sanitizing at the end of Mass, email Andrea at [email protected] or by clicking the envelope icon below.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
Fr Homero and Fr Tim