For the 2022-2023 school year, each grade is responsible for one month of cafeteria coverage. Please review the available slots below, and click on the button to sign up. You must have a current Safe Envioronment badge to volunteer.
- August - all grades
- September - 5th grade parents
- October - 7th grade parents
- November - 3rd grade parents
- December - 8th grade parents
- January - 2nd grade parents
- February - Kindergarten parents
- March - 6th grade parents
- April - 4th grade parents
- May - 1st grade parents
Each time slot is comprised of a full day's worth of lunches (K-8). Thus, parents may split cafeteria duty shifts or cover entire shifts. Please denote volunteer names and coverage times in comments!
Additonally, please note that parents who want to help throughout the year may sign up for any and all days.